Terms of Service
By booking the Services of Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age or have parental/guardian approval for booking any of the services offered on this site.
Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by their Tarot readers. By booking Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC's services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Event and Party Bookings:
1. A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of event booking, and full payment is due on or immediately after the event, by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal.
2. Seven day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
3. If the event continues past midnight rates increase. If additional time is to be added to the event without pre-booking additional rates also apply.
4. Kristin Kenyon and client will discuss and clarify all aspects of the event prior to the event so that expectations are clear and confirmed.
Tarot Consultations (In Person, Zoom/Online and Email Readings) :
1. All in-person, Zoom and email Tarot readings are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.kristinkenyon.com
2. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule In Person in Minot readings and Zoom/online readings. If you do not give me this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email me or call me if you need to reschedule. I put this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact me, I cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows. I will wait 15 minutes for your late arrival, but after that I consider this to be a no-show.
3. Refund Policy: If the reading is not accurate at all or you feel any healing service you received was not worth the money you paid, you will receive a full refund within 5 business days of the service. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring my website. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from my clients on my site for further information.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and my time. You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
Code of Ethics
By enlisting the services of Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC’s readings is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC’s readers will interpret the cards to the best of their ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if they cannot interpret the cards clearly they will tell you that.
3. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC’s readers will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC’s readings are non-judgmental, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, and sexual orientations.
5. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
6. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC’s readers will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
7. Our readers will constantly strive to improve their Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
8. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
9. Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.
Visitors who browse this website do so on an anonymous basis. We have not configured this website to collect any information from your computer without your input. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with information, we will not know your identity, your e-mail address, or any other information identifiable to you. We may track the internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you to provide you with a particular service, purchase retail, order on-line gift cards, subscribe to our email community, register to participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information needed to complete your request. This may include but is not limited to your name, shipping/billing address, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, or personal interests. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. However, electing not to provide the information requested, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our website. We will use your email address to send confirmations and, if necessary, might use the other information to contact you for help in processing your requests.
This website is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from minors. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise their access to the web.
Use of Information:
We use the personal information you provide for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, and providing you with information from and about Amuure Holistic Healing to serve you better, we may combine information you give us online or in our stores. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from other companies we have partnered with. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide these providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask they confirm their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC, or to others. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe the law requires it.
Updating and Opt-Out Information | If you prefer not to receive information or would like to update your contact information for Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC please let us know by calling us at (951) 484-6084 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your email address, mailing address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive.
It is our intention to only send you email communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. At your sole choice, you may join the email community by providing your name, postal and email address. We use a third party e-mail service provider to send emails. This service provider is prohibited from using your email address for any purpose other than to send Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC related email. Anytime you receive an email about special offers or promotions you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future emails.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your personal information may take up to 2-3 weeks to complete your request.
We take precautions, including use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, and you do so at your own risk. We have partnered with a third-party credit card processors, Paypal and Stripe to ensure the most up to date security of your credit card information.
Third Party Site Links:
Shipment processing time:
All orders are shipped within 5 business days of confirming inventory availability. Shipments and deliveries occur on weekdays and weekends excluding holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, expect delays. If this happens, we will reach out to you via email/text with an estimated delivery date at our earliest convenience.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses:
We ship to APO/FPO addresses. Thank you for all that you do to ensure the safety, security, and support of our country!
Shipment confirmation and order tracking:
You will receive a shipment confirmation within 5 business days of confirming inventory availability.
Customs, duties, and taxes:
Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Kristin Kenyon Healing LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy:
We do not currently ship internationally, other than to APO/FPO addresses.
All Requests for refunds and/or cancellations for physical goods will be processed within 5 business days. Requests for refunds should be emailed to email@example.com. We are happy to refund any defective physical goods bought from the Kristin Kenyon Healing Store within 30 days of purchase.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Have any questions or concerns regarding our policies? Let us know below!